To Øl Yeastus Christus Supersour
Mission Simcoe dry-hopped Shipwrecked IIPA Cask
Breakside La Tormenta
Breakside Eurotrash IPL
Breakside Safe Word Triple IPA
Breakside Guava India Red Ale
Breakside Amuse Saison
Breakside Irish Stout
Breakside Wanderlust IPA
Breakside Apollo & Dionysus
BREAKSIDE BREWERY TAP TAKEOVER
TUESDAY, APRIL 21ST
BREW’D 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PARTY
TUESDAY, APRIL 28TH
2. Pint + Jigger
Pelican red lantern IPA 6.4% 12oz
Deschutes jubel american strong ale12oz 6.7%
Deschutes hop henge experimental double IPA 16oz 9%
Goose Island Sofie saison/ farmhouse ale 12oz 6.5%
Gigantic saboteur baltic porter 8oz 8%
Breakside guava Imperial red ale 12oz 6.2%
Iron fist velvet glove 12oz 9%
This Sunday at 5:30pm Pint + Jigger is hosting a meet the Brewer Beer Dinner with Logsdon Farmhouse Ales! We will be featuring five courses of some favorite menu items paired with five of these incredible sours for just $55! Here’s the listing of the paired menu:
- Kili Wit- An unfiltered ‘white’ beer. A dry, crisp, mildly hopped beer with soft malt character. 5.5% abv paired with P+J’s Frickin’ Pickles and Spiral-cut Salt + Pepper Chips.
- Seizoen- A traditional farmhouse saison. A fruity and aromatic beer with a balance of hops and malt, at 7.5% abv will be paired with our House Market Salad topped with grilled shrimp!
- Far West Vlaming – This is a red ale, voted as a top 20 best sour beers in 2014. Aged in oak barrels to develop complex richness soft tannins, and fruity, tart character. Then blended with young beer for a balance of malt sweetness with a dry finish at 6.5% abv. This will be pair with your choice of our Applewood Smoked Double Cut Bacon or our Scotch Egg.
- Seizoen Bretta- Scoring a Gold at the Great American Beer Festival this is an unfiltered bottle of the seizoen that is naturally refermented and carbonated. This delicious beer at 8% abv will be paired with either our Cajun Blackened Marlin with Louisiana corn relish or our Braised Short Rib with creamy polenta.
- Straffe Drieling Tripel- A Tripel coming in a 8.8% abv is characterized as complex yet mildly spicy from a compliment of traditional spices. We will pair this with our Chocolate Stout Cake.
Seating is limited but we still have some seats open so if you’re interested just give us a call at (808)744-9593 and we’ll be sure to reserve your spot!
Sierra Nevada Hop Hunter IPA
Maui Brewing Pau Hana Pilsner
Terminal Gravity Brewing Eagle Cap IPA
Deschutes Brewing India Red Ale
Dieu du Ciel! Aphrodisiaque Stout
Coronado Sock Knocker IPA
Het Nest Oak Aged Klevertein 10
Evil Twin Falco IPA
Local option Morning Wood Oak Aged Amber (bottle)
Omnipollo Magic # 42 Passion Fruit Lime Wit (bottle)
Oude Beersel Oude Geuze (bottle)
5. Gordon Biersch
MAIBOCK – A strong Einbecker-style beer with a bronze bounty of caramel malt goodness, balanced to perfection with noble herbsrucker hops.
OG: 16.5°, ABV: 7.5%, IBU: 22.5
April 21 ~ Brewer’s Dinner
5:30 pm – 7:30 pm “Chef David Saccomanno and BrewMaster Jeff Liles
team up for a gourmet menu and beer pairing”
Advance reservations only. Please call 387-5674 / 599-4877 for more information.
6. Liquor Collection
Evil Twin Even More Jesus Imperial Stout
Evil Twin Mosaic Single Hop Imperial India Pale American Wheat Lager
Freigeist Geisterzug (Ghost Train) Gose
Marhs Bräu Kellerbier Ungespundet Lager
Jolly Pumpkin / Anchorage Calabaza Boreal
Sierra Nevada Ovila Saison
7. Whole Foods Kailua
Deschutes Pinedrops IPA
Meantime – London Porter / IPA
Kona Castaway IPA 12pks
Ballast Point Grapefruit Sculpin 6pks
Sierra Nevada Summerfest