Welcome to the HI Beer Blast, your weekly guide to what’s new at Hawaii’s best craft beer bars, restaurants, brewpubs and more. You’ll also find info on local beer events. New blasts go out every week on Thursdays.
- Pacific Breach HPA Hawaiian Pale Ale
- Pacific Breach GTG Green Tea Ginger
- Moylan’s Kilt Lifter Scotch Style Ale
- Moylan’s Dragoons Dry Irish Stout
Thursday, February 14th: SINGLED OUT Valentines Day Singles Night. If your Facebook status says “single” come and join P+J as they celebrate Not-Valentines Day with special his and her drink and beer specials, games and great food specials!
3. Real a Gastropub
- Maui Aloha B’ak’tun
Tap Takeover: Tuesday, February, 19th. Midtfyns Bryghus is a great Danish brewery that will be tapped for the first time in Hawaii. 4 beers, all tapped for the first time in Hawaii. Only 4 kegs of Midtfyns have made it to Hawaii and we are going to tap them all in one night.
- Midtfyns Chili Tripel
- Midtfyns Double IPA
- Midtfyns Imperial Stout
- Midtfyns Barley Wine
4. Humpy’s Big Island Alehouse
- Big Island Brewhaus Dark Sabbath
- Rogue Old Crustacean Barleywine
- Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Barleywine
- Coronado Mermaid’s Red
- Anderson Valley Heelch O Hops
- Hawaii Nui Tsunami IPA
5. Liquor Collection
- Sierra Nevada: Ovila Abbey Quad
- Abbaye de Saint Bon-Chien 2011
- Stift Engelszell: Gregorius
- Pacific Breach: Brun
- Kostrizer Schwarzbier
- Sam Adams Seasonal Spring Ale
- Sierra Nevada Ovila Abbey Quad
7. Bar 35
Wednesday, February 20 – House of Brews – Hybrid Beers. Each week a different theme and EIGHT different beers to be tasted. Andy Baker, Hawaii’s own encyclopedia of all things beer, is on hand to explain and enlighten. Tasting includes Chef Valentini’s pizza. Majority of tastings run $25 per person.
8. Big Island Brewhaus
- Mandarin Gold is back again!
Reblogged this on Good Beer Better Hats.
I can see that your a big fan of beer, If your are looking for other great recommendations for great beer then follow my blog for some of the best.